Sunday, December 6, 2009

Two Awards for Me!!!!! Yay!!!

Wow Two awards....for me, why thank you...hehe. No it hasn't gone to my head~yet!hehe
But I really appreciate it, ya'll!!! Now for the awards~


Caroline from Standing in the Sunlight has given me the first award. Thank you so much Caroline!
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave the award.
2. Copy the award.
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tell seven things about yourself that your readers don't know.
5. Link seven new bloggers as recipients.
6. Notify the winners with comments on their blogs.
7. Keep being awesome!
Oh Goodness, seven more things...umm this is gonna be tuff~
1. I've had braces twice...once when I was 8 & 9...then again when I was 13...ughhh..those were some long years...
2. when I was younger, I was famous for making movies with my sisters...from princess stories, to 1940's mystery...I even convinced my cousin Donnie to play prince charming in Cinderella...hehe now everyone kids him about it~hehe sorry Donnie!
3. I used to think I was going to marry someone named Isaac, because my name was Rebekah...you know like in the Bible...but I don't know about that now...? Only God Knows~
4. I'm totally in love with Cary Grant...and Jimmy Stewart!!!!!
5.I love Christmas Music...as you can tell by my blog~ As soon as thanksgiving is over, I start listening none stop...this year I cheated a little bit...I listened a week before thanksgiving...that's a big no-no in our family...hehe
6. My sister has a secret....look at her blog tomorrow...ssshhhhh~
7. When I was really little...I was so small that I used to sit in a decorative bowl...it was weird I know...one time I was sitting in it, and I guess I was getting a little bigger...hehe and it just split right down the middle, I cut my leg...uhhh I still get chills...I know that was weird~



Rules:
1. Thank the person who awarded you.
2. Answer the 4 questions below.
3. Choose 4 or more people to the award to.
Questions:
1. When were you saved? at the age of 4...my sister Jennifer lead me to the Lord...
2. What is your favorite passage of scripture? Psalms 37:3,4,5
3. What do you feel is one of the most important bible standards (modesty, purity, etc.)? I'm not sure...I can't think of one that is more important then the other....Holiness....so many are important to the Christian life...humbleness, purity, charity...ecc.
4. Name one random fact about you. I wear a size 61/2 shoe....that's random..hehe
I'll list my people I award later...
Good Night!!!!

No comments: