Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Rachael!!!!

Tomorrow is Rachael's Birthday, So tonight we had her party!!!
Though I've only known her for a year or more.. She has become a part of our family, and we've had some fun times!! So Rachael I hope you have the Best Birthday ever!!!!!
Everyone singing Happy Birthday to Ray-Ray...hehe


All those candles all most made the smoke alarm go off...hehe just kidding~


Opening presents...



A scarf, some gloves, and...




The hat Rachael wanted...


Uncle Don and Aunt Amy gave her this Clock...




I thought this picture looked cool, and Christmassy..you know I love to use that word~





Ummmm this smelt really good I love BBW!




Rachael loves Snowmen!!!!!




Weird Picture of Donnie~




Daddy, Mama, Jennifer, Granny, and Katie...




Me and Sarah...



Weird picture of me...in Molly's lime green room, I found this soft sheep from Bath&Body works(BBW)...I love it!!!hehe it's so soft...I was just acting silly~
The End

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Tell Rachael "happy birthday" for me!! ;)
Oh my... that's a very bright and cheery room in the last picture! What a cute little sheep. :)

~ Love in Christ,
Lindsay

Caroline said...

Happy birthday to Rachael! I gave you an award.