Thursday, April 30, 2009
Jennifer and Me doing a skit in Children's Church
Hey everybody! If you've been to my sister's blog, you've gotten to know her a little better through the posts like this one below. I thought I'd give it a try ,too. Warning you'll probably find out how strange I am, but that's okay. Have Fun!
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I have a scar on my hand. when I was probably 12 or 13 I opened the kitchen cabinet to get something out, and someone didn't put one of the pots up good on the top shelf, so when I opened the door, it fell and split right on my hand, I had to get 4 stitches. It was really bad because it happened on a Sunday, and Me and Mama had to spend the whole afternoon in the doctor's office. It was not fun~
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? The same as Jennifer's (we share a room)pictures, shelf, A.S.A.P. (as southern as possible) sign, Words that say "Sweet Dreams"
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?Well I might talk when I'm really tired, or I'm having a weird dream. But I don't ever snore ....or grind my teeth. At least Jennifer's never told me.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? conservative Christian, some classical, and right here lately I really like bluegrass, you know like mountain music. I love the Epley family, the John Marshall Family, Victorious Valley Home, and so many more.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? around 3:45 on a Thursday
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? A great Revival in our church, and in my life!
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? spending time with my Papa... being a little girl, without a care in the world... and the chocolate swirled ice cream at Mcdonalds.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?My Bible
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'1 I think... okay maybe I'm just 5'.. I'm short.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Only when I hear noises in the dark... or see funny shadows!uhhhh, that's scary!!!!
12. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR? Hummmm.... I am terribly afraid of birds!!! Birds just don't like me... and I have always had a fear of being kidnapped, you know held for ransom and all that...
13. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT? At church... or somewhere romantic, I don't know... any where's fine to me.
14. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? I guess coffee... even though I'm not a big coffee drinker, but I've never had an energy drink.... unless you count sweet tea, I get a lot of energy when I drink that!
15. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Pepperoni, pizza just isn't pizza without it!
16. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? A whopper with cheese!!!
17. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?... Sky Blue
18. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? No,...only the crackers
19. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? Like Jennifer, definitely my promise ring. I wear it everyday to remind myself of the promise I made Daddy, Mama, and God to stay pure. I love it~
20. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? I don't know...
21. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I 'm not really up on all the brands, if it's pretty and cheap I'll buy it!!!!
22. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Not sure...
23. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 20
24. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES.? IDK... I was born a blond, but now I'm a brunette...
25. FAVORITE QUOTE? "In a Generation screaming for answers... Christians are stuttering.''~unknown
26. FAVORITE PLACE?The beach... Gospel Light Baptist Church... Home, in my bed.
27. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? nope... never been out of the South
28. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Not soulwinning and being a witness enough... I know I could do more!
29. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? In the world's eyes No... but in the Christian world I've met some people I consider to be Famous.
30. FIRST JOB? Piano Teacher
31.EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Maybe... okay yes.. but it was somebody I knew.
32. DO YOU THINK EVERYONE OUT THERE HAS A SOUL MATE? I like to think, everyone that the Lord wants to get married has a little piece of their future mate inside of them like Eve had a piece of Adam in her. They were made for each other... I believe the Lord has made someone perfectly for me, somewhere out there.
33. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE YOU FILLED THIS OUT? Eating a Ice Cream cone... putting the groceries away... and reading a magazine.
34. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?I don't think sooo.
35.WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My perky personality... sometimes my hair( if it's a good day) ... my skirts I get from GCF.
36. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? YES! Twice!!! and I'm so glad to be rid of them!!!!
37. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Wellllll my birthday is next year sooooo I want a .... Awww you know what I want...
38. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT AND THEIR NAMES? As many as the Lord gives Me and My Man... and as for the names well I have a list but I want name any right now... But nothing weird that's hard to pronounce... Maybe Bible names...IDK
39. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Rebekah in the Bible... My middle name is Anne I have an Aunt whose middle name is Anne but I don't think I was named after her... I Think it has an E on the end of Anne because of ''Anne of Green Gables''...
40. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU LIKED ABOUT HIGH SCHOOL? Saying ''I'm in High School''... Because I'm so short most people thought I was in 6th grade!
41. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Herbal Essences... I love the Curls and Wave kind.. or the Long Term Relationship... I love hair products!!!!
42. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really... It could be better.
43. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Bologna
44. ANY BAD HABITS? Not really... I do some weird things but none of them are habits
45. ARE YOU A JEALOUS PERSON? Sometimes...
46. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I think soooo... I'm a fun-loving kind of girl... hehe.
47. DO YOU AGREE WITH FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?What does that mean?
48. DO LOOKS MATTER? UMMM... I suppose not... If you are nice maybe I wont notice what you look like.
49. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I'm pretty much an easy going person... it takes a lot to really make me angry... I guess when I do get angry I try to hold it in... Sometimes it does slip out... and I pray for the Lord to forgive me... and then I'm okay.
50. WHAT'S YOUR MAIN GOAL IN LIFE? To do the Lord's will, to please him in all that I do, and to always have a joyful attitude.
51. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? A Baby doll that Giggled... I called it ''Giggle''=)
52. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? About 50... probably...
53.WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A LITTLE KID? No Sir! I loved Lamb Chop, Mr.Roger's, and Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers!
54. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?Ummm... this is making me hungry!
55. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY? A guy who is saved, born again, independent Baptist, who Loves the Lord with all his heart, who is very active in his church, who has a goal... a plan for the future, a great personality, loves children, hard-worker, is more spiritual than me, nice smile, loves his family,...If he is called to preach, preaches with fire and is not afraid to preach what God wants him to preach, and if he is not a preacher, he preaches everyday with his life, not afraid to stand up for what's right and true!
56. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Don't have any... at least none that I know of... unless you count Bekah.
57. FAVORITE SUPER POWER? Flying!!!!!!!
58. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? The Duggars!!!!!! 18 Kid's and Counting!!!!
Andy Griffith Show!!!!!!!! The Walton's!!!!! Road to Avonlea!!!!!!!!
59.WHAT'S THE BEST WAY TO DEAL WITH YOUR ENEMIES?Kill them with Kindness;)
60. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Cookies and Cream
61. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? yes! Thank the Lord!!!!
62. PLANS FOR TONIGHT? Fix Supper... Take a lonnnngggg bath... and relax!!!!!
63. WHERE DO YOU WANT TO LIVE WHEN YOU ARE OLDER? I would love to have an old farm house, painted a creamy yellow, with white trim, about a half a mile off the road with no one else around... or at the beach... but I'm not picky... where ever the Lord puts me I'll be content!
64. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING? My blog's background Music... I have another tab open~
65. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water
66. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Boyfriend...
Gotcha!!!! My Granny.*)
67. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO IN YOUR SPARE TIME? blog... Go out to eat with My Family.. Go shopping with Sarah... Just lay around the house.
68. FAVORITE SEASON OF THE YEAR? Fall and Spring... when it's cool and breezy~
69. HAVE YOU EVER REALLY AND TRULY HAD A BEST FRIEND? Oh yes!!! Jennifer, Katie, Bethany, and Sarah are the best friends a girl could have!!!!!!! Donnie your alright, too. hehe.
70. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Light Brown... with a little blond.~
71. EYE COLOR? Brown
72. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Mcdonalds!!!!!!! ... BurgerKing... Parkers... though not really a fast food place but the waiters are fast! they run really fast, which is good because your food is always hot!
73. DO YOU LIKE SUSHi? Never tried it. but I don't think I'd like it!
74. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? My Birthday... Christmas.. Valentines Day... The first day of the Sword conference... the Youth Rally...
75. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Piano... I tried to learn the Guitar, but I'm afraid I'm not very good at it. But it is soooo cute, it's a Pink Guitar!!!!!
76. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? republican... Though I've never Voted.
77. KISSES OR HUGS? If we are talking chocolate.. then I pick Hugs!!!!
78. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A Ice Cream Cone from Mcd's
79 WOULD YOU EVER BE A HOUSEWIFE? Oh Yes!!!! I pray that is the Lord's will for me!!!!
80. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? MARIS... A Grace Livingston Hill Book
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Friday, April 24, 2009
I love you so much! You are truly the Best Daddy in the World!
Hope you have the greatest Birthday ever!!!!!!!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Here's a family from Bro. Bobby Roberson's church, that sang at the meeting we attended this week. It was a very encouraging meeting, with good preaching, singing, shouting, fellowshipping, and even good food!hehe. The song the family sings below, is one of our family's favorite songs to sing we really enjoyed it, hope ya'll enjoy it too!!!!
God Has Been So Good To Me
The Harrison Family
Sunday, April 19, 2009
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Monday, April 13, 2009
Saturday, April 11, 2009
There is Room at the Cross for you, the Savior is waiting there.
Will you come and kneel at the cross and be saved?
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Jennifer, Megan, Me, and Sarah
~With our Piggy Tails~
After we ate, we walked on the beach. The full moon was so beautiful on the water...
BUT IT WAS FREEZING!
Sarah was the only one crazy enough to put her feet in the water...
I'm only a little crazy, I tried it but it was just too cold!!
The Next day it was a little warmer, so we went to the beach again. The good thing was we almost had the whole beach to ourselves, and the few people that were there were fully clothed! Can you imagine?!!!
The Next Day
Time to ride the Golf Cart!!!!
Sarah and Jennifer on the back of the Cart
Don't jump! We won't be able to save you... the water is too cold!!!!!
Sarah's turn to drive
On the way home I snapped this picture, it's such a neat airplane that I always take a pix of it.
It looks so Patriatical,..IS THAT A WORD?