Sunday, April 19, 2009

Patch The Pirate

Here's a quick post about my busy weekend, Me, Jennifer, Katie, Sarah, Mama, Aunt Amy, Rachael, Bethany, Molly, and a another lady from our church went to a ladies meeting and they had Patch the Pirate. It was so exciting! Growing up listening to Patch the Pirate, it was so unreal seeing him in person. It was a wonderful meeting, I always look forward to visiting the church that had the meeting, it is such a great church, they always go to the limit to make us feel welcome and encourage us.
Well here's some pictures of Friday and Saturday, check out my sister's blog for more pictures, tomorrow me and my family are heading off to South Carolina for a meeting, can't wait!



Patch the Pirate!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Katie, Sarah, and Me

The winner of the pirate contest

The Church Youth Choir

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

~Would you be interested in joining the IFB, KJV Young Women's Directory? I would love to add you to our listing! You can just leave a comment on either of my sites if you are intersted!

Arminda K. said...

I love your blog it's so good and interesting and I would like to you add me to your listing to see your new posts.. i'm new here at blogger but i think I can do a lot of things here...
God bless