Monday, April 6, 2009

Off To The Beach!


Tomorrow Me, Jennifer, Sarah, and our friend Megan are heading down to the beach!!!!

I'm so excited!!! Last year me and my family went to the coast as much as we possibly could, I just love walking along the beach looking at the beautiful ocean. I hope we go
a lot this year, too.


This month is going to be sooo busy( I really need to stop the sooooo, I do it a lot-hehe) after we come home from the beach we have to get ready for Easter Sunday at church.. then we will be going to a Ladies meeting on the 17th and 18th,... then we have to get ready to leave to go to a Campmeeting the next week,.. then our Ladie's meeting at church is at the end of the month.


Busy, Busy, Busy!


Well, I will have Beach Pictures on Thursday for everyone!


Until then...


No comments: