Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Our Christmas Program 2009

This year we did something a little different for our Church Christmas Program. All the Sunday School Classes did something different, like a little 10 minute program...
I think it turned out to be really good...From the Beginner class to the Teens we truly showed the real meaning of Christmas. Here's some pictures... I didn't take any of them, thanks to My Aunt Amy for taking them...with out her I wouldn't have this post~
The Beginner Class, sang a few songs..and told the story of how the Candy Cane was created... they were sooooo cute!!!!

The Primary Class did a Show and Tell... Molly tells about her Ornament...a Nativity Scene...


The Primary Class Singing....


The Jr. Class singing in Costume...Guess who Mary is?



Okay the Teen Class...did a skit... I'm the girl working at a store and Sarah's buying something..we start talking about her new cell phone...the Christmas parties we are gonna go to....




Then a couple of our other Friends show up...and we talked some more about what we think Christmas is about....Then we see Preacher Johnny...and he hears what we are talking about...and he explains that Christmas isn't about Parties, and presents...But it's about God's gift to us...when He sent His Son into the world to save us!
I think it went pretty good...





The Teen Class Singing...



The Patch the Pirate Club ended the program with a song...
and then Daddy closed the night with a short message.
We handed out the Kids presents..that they couldn't hardly wait to get... I wish I had took pictures....Then we had some refreshments afterwards...it was a fun night. Donnie even got me to try Eggnog, it was a first for me... He was drinking it like it was soooo good, so I was like okay I'll try it. Which I was not very smart...After gathering enough courage, I swallowed that nasty stuff:( It was not what I imagined...needless to say everyone laughed...it was just not Good!! Thank you Donnie...Sarah told me about a different kind I might like, But I don't think I'll try it anytime soon.
Well enough of my rambling, I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!!!
And safe travel during the holiday, This may be my last post this week....So enjoy stuffing yourself, eating to much fudge, opening tons of presents, giving to the ones you love, being with family, and most of all Don't forget to Keep Christ in Christmas!!!
LoveY'all~

5 comments:

Jason Hunsicker said...

Awesome pics Rebekah! Have a very Merry Christmas!

Dakota Covey said...

What!!! You don't like eggnog?? It's like the best thing in the world!!! Oh well, I guess everyone's entitled to their own opinions. Merry Christmas!!


Sarah c

Rebekah said...

Merry Christmas To Ya'll, too!!!
And I know I'm weird...it just tasted funny~!hehe

Brooke said...

Merry Christmas to y'all, too!!!! That sounds like a lot of fun!! Our Children's Choir did a skit from Patch the Pirate entitled "A Peanut Butter Christmas", it was neat! I haven't tried Eggnog, and I really don't want to either..it sounds GROSS!!! Sorry Sarah Covey!

Dakota Covey said...

Hey,

Merry Christmas again, I'm just letting ya know that I'm giving you an award. Thanks for a great blog!!

sarahc