Friday, March 26, 2010

Random Picture Post...Don't you just love these???


In the Car...crazy things happen:)

Jennifer....I don't what she's doing??? Maybe attempting to make her eyes look wider..8)

Katie at BAM...I think I am the only who takes random pictures at stores...who knows?


Another crazy moment in the car.....trying to make a weird picture with Bethany, Katie decided to help...with her arm in the picture:)


Baby Stephen...Awwww


Jennifer, Sarah, and Me...from Have it your way Bible College....Fun Times....


It's raining Hearts!!!!

3 comments:

Dakota Covey said...

I do love random picture posts!!!
Hope you guys all have a great weekend, tell Jennifer Happy Birthday!


sarah

•Karis Brown• said...

I DO love these types of posts! You and your sisters are so pretty!

Have a blessed weekend!
Karis

Katie Wegner said...

I like random post as well =D . And I agree with Karis twice, you and you sisters are very pretty =D .
It's fun taking silly pictures of people. Nut, I don't like silly pictures taken of me =)