Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm Back after a short Break:)

Hey Ya'll, Like I said I'm back...I took a little break from the computer...kinda fasting from a couple of things, praying for a friend this week. So that's where I've been.
I'm not sure how much I'll be on here this week, again trying not to spend that much time on the computer. But here's a couple of things coming up and going on in my life...



We had a really good Sunday, this past weekend. Two little boys that came a a couple weeks ago, came again on Sunday....An older man that was recently saved came again on Sunday, too!!!!
The Lord has really been blessing!!!!



We went to another Revival last night, the preacher asked me and my family to sing...everyone's favorite song ''I have been blessed'' that song just covers everything...and it's definitely a shouting song. lol:) I love going to revivals and campmeetings...and I love singing that song!!! and of course we had to copy it for a couple of people before we left.



Jennifer's 24th Birthday is coming up on the 28th!!!!!! She is going to have a really good birthday, I mean how could she not...she'll have her sweetie there:) lol
She's counting down the days...till Jonathan comes~~


Be sure to wear green tomorrow!!!! Or you'll get pinched:) I have my St.Patrick's day shirt all ready!!!


Baby Stephen is doing just fine, he has changed so much in just the first week...I love him, it's so good to have a baby in the family it seems like forever since I've held a little baby~ I'm loving it!

Hmmmm what else has been going on....I guess that's it for now, if something wonderful happens this week I'll let you know...but until then remember...
God is Good....
All the time!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Hmmm, "I Have Been Blessed" that sounds familiar! :) Hahaha, Have you got around to copying it for me?? Just wonderin' I know y'all are busy!

Lindsay said...

It sounds like you and your family have
been busy, Rebekah! Have a great week. =)

~ Love,
Lindsay

Dakota Covey said...

I just had a question 4 u!! Is that picture on your sidebar of the nurse driving the tractor your button?!? If so can I put it on my blog, linking to yours?? thanks


sarah