Friday, March 19, 2010

Random Picture Post.

Hey Ya'll...well this has been a day.
Me and Jennifer were off to meet Granny for lunch, when we got a phone call..that someone broke in at her house and stole her flat screen tv!!!( that's right my granny has a huge flat screen tv...it was very cool to watch facing the giants on) Anyway back to the point, they did it in broad daylight, and broke the glass in her door...So you just never know...thank the Lord granny wasn't there when it happened. Me and Jennifer will be staying with her tonight.


Hmmmm next weird thing that happened today, Me and Jennifer went in to Mcd's to grab a bite to eat, because I had piano lessons this afternoon...and while we there, these really weird people were sitting close to us. Not sure what one of them was...you know ''a guy or a girl''...anyway so we are about to leave and the ''it'' came up to Jennifer and asked her did she go to some Middle School?..it was weird...anyway I was at the drink fountain and a man was beside me getting him a refill too. I asked Jennifer when she came up, what ''it'' wanted( still not knowing what ''it'' was), she told me...the man beside me listening on...and I said very quietly...''well all I want to know is it a dude or a girl?"...to which the man replied...''that's what I was thinking too!"...and Jennifer said well it went in the Ladie's restroom....''and so the man said well let's hope it's a girl!"...

anyway I was just kinda about to burst laughing, because I didn't even know anyone heard me...but I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.
So that's been my day so far, plus most of my piano students have canceled....and I was really looking forward to the money( I just spent it on some new shoes...shhhh)So here I am typing you all my funny stories of today...while my sister listens to the good part of ''You Raise Me Up'' by the Celtic Women on my cell phone. Lol:)
Here's some Random Pictures...to help brighten your day:)

Ahhhhhhh! This one scares me!!!!! This is Justin, Sarah's friend....with me and Jenn in the background...at a b-ball game...fun times :)

Me and Megan on the Beach....oh how I miss my beach!!!!!!!!!!!


I don't think I've put this on here yet....Me and Baby Stephen....



Jennifer, on her first day of Kindergarten...and look I'm a little baby...awwww!!!

6 comments:

Haley said...

Jennifer looks really funny in the first picture! :) I really like your new blog background and header!! :)

Love and hugs,
Haley

Dakota Covey said...

Your MCd's story was hilarious!!! It is kinda scary how you can no longer differentiate (sp?) between a boy or a girl, though.

sarah

Brooke said...

Wow, very interesting day! I LOVE the Celtic Woman!!! Especially "You Raise Me Up", "Caledonia", "The Prayer", and all the Christmas Songs!

Courtney, Jer.33:3 said...

Hey Rebekah,
Just wondering if you could share what coast your family goes to. It looks very secluded, which is a good thing. :) Is it like that even in the summer?

Ashlyn Y said...

Who would rob a house in braod daylight??? And there are so many times we see someone and were like... "Is it a boy or girl??" That's kinda scary...

Covnitkepr1 said...

Nice blog. I'm now a follower.