Sunday, March 21, 2010

Little Children Coming unto Him



But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.


Today I had the joy of showing the plan of Salvation to two little ones. I know that someone else could have spoken more eloquently and explained it better, But I told them how God could save them, how simple it really was...and Praise the Lord, both Emily and Juan received Jesus Christ as their personal Savior!!!!!! God is so Good, and Salvation is so simple...that all it takes is the Faith of a child to receive it! I am so happy, that God could use me...though I am nothing...use me to help someone else know how they can go to heaven. Thank you Lord for saving souls today!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Arminda K. said...

Thanks God for this little souls!!!
And congratulations Rebekah, you have made a good job!!
God bless you, I'll be praying for you, and for your life!!
God bless you girl!

Arminda ;)

Lindsay said...

How wonderful!!

Jennifer said...

I know how excited you must be, Rebekah! It's an amazing feeling when you lead your first soul to Christ! Praise the Lord for what the He has done!

Love,
Jennifer