Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend Happenings~

Okay,this past weekend was super busy filled with so many blessings!!!!
I wish that my camera hadn't died, But I will take some more pictures of the cutest baby ever soon!!!!!!Here's some pictures of my weekend!

Me and my sisters at our ladies meeting on Saturday, it's a good thing Rachael didn't come... right after it was over we got the call!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uncle Don's Birthday was this weekend too...we thought Stephen was going to share Uncle Don's Birthday...but he decided to come the next day...I guess he was a little slow, like his daddy;)

Uncle Don reading his funny card....


Saturday night we thought maybe baby Stephen was going to come before 12...so we waited~


Still waiting~



The excited Grandparents!!!!!!



But of course cute little Stephen came later...all 9lbs. 2oz....he is just a big ball of cuteness...Can anyone tell I am completely loving our new arrival to the family..... Remember more pictures of Baby Stephen coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

It looks like y'all are ready for St. Patrick's
Day. ;) Awww... what a cute baby Stephen is! :)