Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Tagged Ya!

Brooke From A Life for Christ tagged me...So now I'm tagging..Here it goes...

Here are the rules:
1, Do quick post about the person that tagged you saying thanks(Thanks Brooke!!!!Is that good enough~)
2, Answer the 10 questions
3, Follow 3 new blogs and list them.
4, Tag 6 people
5, Challenge one person to do something fun or crazy

Here are the 10 questions:
1: Have you ever been to a rodeo? I'm thinking...hhhmmm Maybe..

2: Have you ever tried to ride a cow? No, that's silly...

3: Have you ever milked a cow or goat? UUMMMM I had a goat, but never milked it:(

4: Have you ever been to a Demolition Derby? Sounds fun...but No

5: What is your favorite Country song? Okay, I will tell the truth here...I like two...Forever and Ever Amen...and My Dreams...sshhh don't tell my pastor..hehe I don't listen to them...but they have sweet words~

b: Who's the artist? Randy Travis and Josh Turner..I know I'm ashamed...

6: Do you like to hunt? That's kinda a guy thing around here...I have done the before part, where you sight your guns...and I've seen the after part...but No never done the middle...

7: Have you ever cooked your breakfast over an open fire in your backyard? Nooooo

8: Have you ever thought that the muck was shallow and when you stepped in it, you sank knee deep? Yes!!! Several times, a couple times barefoot, a couple times with good shoes on, and a couple times with old shoes...In the woods, walking through fields, different places...I was very adventurous when I was little, Me, Donnie, and Sarah got into plenty of trouble...hehe

9: What is the hardest thing you have ever done? Say goodbye to my Papa...I loved with all my heart...I still wish I could tell him how much I love him again and again...hug him just one more time....hear him laugh and aggravate me just one more time....Oh I miss Him!!!!!

10: (The question is optional) What's one of your most embarrassing moments? I can't think of one, really...watch something horribly embarrassing happen to me now....hehe

I Tag:
My Mama
Michaila
Jennifer
Sarah
Tsavah
Jason
I challenge: Jennifer to put a crazy video on her blog...one of your most craziest moments....will you except my CHALLENGE!!???

I follow: Mrs. Sandra ,Mrs. Fink,Home Living,Mrs. Natalie....
Okay Now it's Ya'll's turn~

1 comment:

Brooke said...

Your welcome!!! Yes, that's good enough, I didn't even do that one!! ;) hehe!! Don't worry I won't tell your pastor about you listening to country!! Hehehehehe!! ;) *winks