Monday, January 4, 2010

January 4th, 2010

Today... Went with Jennifer and Granny to run a few errands...Basically taking it slow, Mondays around here are always a little slower~



I am thinking...about emailing some of my friends, about a certain someone who I haven't seen in awhile...about alot of things I wanna do this year...about my 19th birthday, that's only 34 days away!!!


I am thankful for...Every blessing that the Lord has given me, every moment He allows me to live, Every friend and family member...I could go on forever...God sending His Son!!!!! Salvation!!!!


I am wearing...denim skirt and a blue and green shirt...


I am going...No where...Home for the rest of the day, it's so cold outside, I'm staying as close to the fireplace as possible!


I am hearing...Katie and Bethany playing..


Around the house...Everyone is just taking it easy right now, Last night it was alittle more exciting, everyone was waiting for a very special phone call...hehe


Plans for the rest of the week...hhhmmmm... Jennifer's friend Rebecca is coming to stay on Wednesday and Thursday night, then we are going to see her family on Saturday, ummm there is a ballgame on Friday but I'm not sure I'm going...and the rest is just normal stuff, church on Wednesday night, Thursday night soulwinning...and that's pretty much it, nothing special..unless the Lord surprises me~


Praying for...Our Church to have the Best year ever!!! Donnie and Rachael, a young man in our church and his mother, Jennifer and Jonathan, Katie and Nathan, a Family in our church, My prince charming...


Favorite Verse of the Week..
Jeremiah 33;3
Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.


Favorite Picture of the week...
Scary right? This is what you get when you try and do a serious picture...Bethany could do it, but me and Jennifer were about to laugh...HEHE I love taking weird pictures!!!!

No comments: