Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veteran's Day!!!

Today we honor those who fight for our Country! We are so blessed in America, to be free... But Freedom isn't Free!!! Many have paid the ultimate price, given all, so we might live with the freedoms in this great country today! Today I honor one of my favorite veterans... My Papa.
Who served in World War II, United States Navy.
He loved his Country,
He fought for his Country,
Just like Many Soldiers today!!
Thank a Veteran Today!
My Papa...isn't he handsome?
Papa and his Mama


Papa after a hard days work...this is my favorite picture!

1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

Loved the pics! : ) My uncle just finished his term in Iraq... for some reason their sacrifice doesn't mean quite as much until someone in your family is in the service...

: )