Saturday, August 29, 2009

*~Bethany's 12th Birthday Party~*

Yesterday we had Bethany's party...her birthday is on Monday, so we went ahead and had her party. It's kinda sad, her last year of really being a kid... I remember when she was born... she was so little and quiet, and now she's so old and not quiet at all.hehe
I wish I had our old computer it had so many picture's of her when she was little... Maybe I can find one and post it on monday... here's the pictures of her party.


Bethany wanted a Beach themed party...



Isn't it pretty...I hung the Pictures up..there pictures of us at the Beach...
Pretty Crafty ain't I?


Everyone Getting Ready to Eat...




Bethany...Molly...



Smile!






This is the Cake we made for Bethany's B-day..it came from
Keeping it Simple Blog click the link for the Recipe...



Make A Wish!
This cake is better cold so if you make it... put it in the fridge and eat it the next day... we've all been sneaking peices of cake all day today...sssshhhhh!



The Cake was really good.... Me and Sarah enjoying it!



Money!!!!!

Cute Purse!!!



Candy!!!!!


More Candy!!!!


Donnie and Rachael got Bethany a little American Girl Doll...
Rebecca... I like her name!




Yeyyyy! She got the Game!!!!



What every Good Christian Girl needs... a Bluejean Skirt!




American Girl Book...she just loves AG stuff!


Jean Jacket







Ohhhh pretty Doll!!!!!


A Dress for her Doll
Smile Sarah!
Jennifer playing with Bethany's doll....
Everyone Had to Play the Mayberry game before they left... Molly won...Donnie wasn't too happy about that..hehe it was sooo fun!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh, how fun!! It looks like Bethany had a great birthday party. Tell her "happy birthday" for me on Monday!! :)

~ Love in Christ,
Lindsay

Jennifer said...

What a neat theme!! Looks like she had a great party:)

Brooke said...

Wow! I love the AG stuff, too! I love the jean skirt, it is sooooooo cute. I turned 12 two years ago....wow I'm old!!! hehe. The cake looks delicious! I think I'll try it one of these days!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun party!!! That cake looked 'to die for'!!! Thank you for the blog award! It was my first ever! Sorry that it took me so long to post it! I have been away from the blogosphere for a few weeks! Thanks!