Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Getting to Know Me...

1.Whats your name spelt backwards?Hakeber... I always thought it sounded like an Indian name.. we always loved calling each other these names.. my favorite in our family is Katie...Eitak! it sounds like some crazy woman about to attack someone!

2. What did you do last night?Picked blueberries...made tacos... and Blueberry muffins!

3. The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?Ringtones from my computer to some site that has free ringtones 4 your phone, Epley family and GSBC songs it's so cool to have on your phone!

4. Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery? No I've never licked any kind of Battery...I wonder what they taste like...JK ~

5. Last time you swam in a pool?2 weeks ago...our pool is kinda greenish since we came back from walkertown... I don't know when we'll be able to get in it now...I'm afraid if we did we'd turn into something Mutant and green... Dadadada.

6. What are you wearing?clothes...Duh!

7. How many cars have you owned?Zero... enless you count Jen's old '88 Station Wagon, that I drove till someone bought... it went about 35 and it had AC in the winter.. and Heat in the Summer...hehe. it was such a Hot Rod! Kinda like Sarah's Baby Hot Rod~

8. Type of music you dislike most?Rap, Rock, Country...it's all so horrible! But if you want to be depressed listen to Country, it's just soooo sad and lonely, and deeply depressing.....

9. Are you registered to vote? Nope

10. Do you have cable? No.

11. What kind of computer do you use? Compaq... though it's not mine..it's Jennifer's.

12. Ever made a prank phone call?I'm afraid so....But I was young and immature then... hehe.

13. You like anyone right now? Maybe....hehehe...what do you think?...

14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?Knowing me the cord would break if I went bugee jumping.. and sky diving well I've never even rode a plane sooo I don't think I would jump out of one....

15. Furthest place you ever traveled? Kentucky... I've never been out of the South.hehe.

16. Do you have a garden?Yes, it's my family's Garden.

17. What's your favorite comic strip? Well we don't get the Paper....But when I do read the comics I like Family Circle... there always sooo cute!

18. Do you know all the words to the national anthem? I think I do...

19. Favorite Coffee Flavor? White Chocolate Mocha... I found it at the Grocery Store the other day and freaked out! I was praising the Lord!! It is just sooooo good.

20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Loving Leah, it's a movie about an Orthodox Jewish Girl, who's husband dies and she marries her Husband's Brother. It's a really good movie.

21. Favorite pizza toppings? Pepperoni, peppers, onions, mushrooms, oh yeah... and cheese!

22. Chips or popcorn? Chips...but popcorn is OK too~

23. What cell phone provider do you have? US cellular

24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Huh? I really don't think I have...

25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Oh yeah You didn't hear I was Miss America Last year!!!!! JK... I was a bit of tomboy when I was little... I liked to fish, play outside, get dirty, but I still liked babydolls and pretty stuff...Complex Girl..

26. Orange Juice or apple? Orange! `O

27. Who were the last people you sat at lunch with? Mi Familia

28. Favorite chocolate bar? Baby Ruth... and I like Dark Chocolate, too.

29. Who is your longest friend and how long?Jennifer, Donnie, since I was born, then 9 months later Sarah..then Katie... then Bethany...

30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last Week, ate a Mater Sandwich at Gospel Light Baptist Church

31. Have you ever won a trophy? At Church a couple times

32. Favorite artist? Dunno..

33. Favorite computer game? I only blog...and occasionally email... I'm not really a gamer..

34. Ever ordered from an infomercial?No I'm too Poor...hehe..

35. Sprite or 7-UP? Sprite...but I'm more a Coke Girl myself...

36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? No...Never Worked a Public job...and the school I went to didn't have a uniform, I'm glad....though you wouldn't have to figure out what to wear everyday...

37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? Birthday Card and a Candy Bar!

38. Ever thrown up in public?Nope... but one time at school a girl threw up on the back of me...it was gross, But I didn't have to wear my shoes the rest of the day!

39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?True Love!!!!!!!!!!

40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Oh Yes...hehehe

41. Can exes just be friends?I don't know about that... it might be kinda weird....

42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? I'm not sure it's been awhile..

43. Did you have long hair as a young kid? Yes! me and Sarah always tried to see who could have the longest hair, we both had really long hair...I keep trying to grow mine out again!

44. What message is on your voicemail machine? Call me to find out~

45. Where would you like to go right now?The Beach...

46. What was the name of your first pet? Rusty a weenie dog!

47. What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it? I don't have a backpack...I used to have a winnie the pooh backpack!

48. Last incoming/outgoing call on your phone? incoming call....Sarah...outgoing Mama...

49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?My family

50. What do you think about most?A Special Prayer...a Dream...

No comments: