Saturday, November 1, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Ashley tagged me to list ''6 random things about myself'' Okay here it goes.
  1. I talk to myself (out loud)
  2. I answer myself back (out loud)
  3. I always look at the clock at 9:11
  4. I am the only one in my family that loves dark chocolate
  5. I'm famous for my recordings on our family's answering machine ~especially my Irish one~
  6. My little toe is the talk of my family(Don't Ask)

Here are the rules ...

  • Link to the person who tagged you
  • Post the rules on your blog
  • Write six random things about yourself
  • Tag six or so other people at the bottom of your post
  • Leave comments on their blogs letting them know they've been tagged
  • Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post

I tag...

Sammie

Kelly

Sorry can't think of anyone else..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've written out my "I've been tagged" post so check it out @ my blog. Enjoy! :-)