Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Getting Ready For V-Day~


Hehe I thought this old Valentine was so cute!
This week is going to be super busy, so I thought I would show ya'll what we'll be up to...just in case I can't post. Friday night we are having our Valentine's Banquet, No I'm not bringing my sweetheart..hehe But I am looking forward to it, this year Daddy made it open to the whole church not just couples. So I get to get all dressed up and go(and I don't have to be a waitress this year,Yay!!!) Like I said before Jennifer and Jonathan will be going together...our whole house is all excited about that!!

We are going to use Conversation Hearts to decorate with...lot's of pinks. I like to look at them, but I hate eating them, give me chocolate anyday~

This is my DoorPrize I bought...A little froggie...and a huge Chocolate Kiss!


Me and Sarah decided to wear our Tiara's...just to complete our dresses!


This is just a peek at my dress...it's a bright Pink, with a little embroidery. Can't wait to wear it!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sounds like y'all have a fun Valentine's Day planned, Rebekah! I know what you mean about those Conversation Hearts.... my mom loves them, but I think they're waayyy to sugary! :D

~ Blessings,
Lindsay

Brooke said...

Looks like y'all are going to have fun! WHAT?!?! You don't like the little hearts????????? They're the best!!!! The reason I may liek them over chocolate would prbably be that I don't sit well with chocolate! That's probably why! Hahaha, well, have fun, can't wait to see your dress! :)