Friday, July 3, 2009

God Blessed America...

We live in a country,


the greatest on earth,


Where the flag stands for Freedom,
and what it is worth...



She stands in the Harbor,
Miss Liberty calls...



All have Given Some,




But Some Gave it All!


So we could be Blessed!


He's my shoulder to lean on,
when I am down,



The rock where He leads me,
When I'm overwhelmed...



The place where He hides me,
Under His Wings...



He's not Just a Song,
He's the Reason I sing!
I have Been Blessed...


I have Been Blessed,


God's so Good to Me
Precious are His thoughts of You and Me...
No way I could Count them,
There's Not enough Time...
So I'll just thank Him for being so Kind,
God has been Good...So Good!
I have been Blessed!





God Has Already Blessed America,
Now it's time to Pray for Mercy!

5 comments:

Jonathan Raub said...

Amen! I love that song and I love America! Being in Germany for awhile has made me really appreciate the freedom and blessings that we have! I miss the Fourth of July while being the States, but I'm glad that some people still love it and thank God for it! Great blog and great post!

Katie said...

Great post! That is one o my favorite songs. And America does need to pray for mercy!!

Lindsay said...

I hope you and your family have a blessed Fourth of July weekend, Rebekah!

~ Love in Christ,
Lindsay

~~Deby said...

I so so agree with this post....
we have been blessed...and yes it is time for mercy...a time for revival...God is not mocked..
deby

Bea's World said...

We sang that song Sunday, one of my faves =)