Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A Week in Feminine Dress

I wanted to do one of these posts for awhile now, so I finally decided to go ahead and do it.
I wanted to show people how you can dress and be Feminine everyday of the week.
I believe Ladies should dress like ladies and not where anything that pertaineth to a man. I believe they should also dress in modest apparel. I believe in wearing modest, feminine, dresses, or skirts. This is a big issue in many of our Churches, with our Christian ladies. But I believe that the Bible says we are to be separate from the world, and should want to please God and not man.



For example, just the other day...( this has happened several times before) Me, my Sisters, Sarah, and Mama were in WalMart for about 30 minutes, or so and 2 ladies came up to us and asked us were we Christians? This has happened before like I said, one time a man asked me, ''Are you one of God's children?'' I said yes, and he said, '' I knew you were.'' I wonder if Christian Ladies that don't choose to be separate in dress, have ever been stopped and asked that. I know why people stare, so I smile because I want to have the best Christian testimony I can have. In everything, in dress, in attitude, in life. So do you want to dress to please man, or God?


Wednesday

Today I am wearing a Bluejean Button-Up Dress, I bought from Target, with some crazy-patchwork shoes.






Me~Being very Colorful... with my shades and polka-dot purse.
All ready for Prayer Meeting

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hey,
First time to your blog and I enjoyed reading it:) Cute dress in this post!! Have a great day!