Saturday, June 20, 2009

Home from Youth Conference


I don't have time for a long post, but I wanted to say how absolutely wonderful Youth Conference was. It's so amazing how every sermon had something in it for me, I was so convicted about not doing enough for God, and sometimes when I do something not having the right attitude. I was also convicted about not giving my all, my everything, my life, to the Lord. All my dreams, thoughts, and wants, need to be given to God, too. But you know it's so easy to say all these things, and sound'' oh so spriritual ''about being convicted about them, and never doing anything about it. I hope I can change all these things, and constantly be surrended to God, and willing to serve Him. The last service of the week was yesterday morning, at the end they had everyone that had gotten saved during the meeting to come forward, and over 20 people came forward, then they had all the young men that were called to preach during the week stand up, and several guys stood up! Amen! It was such a blessing, and encouragement to go this week! I feel the Revival fires burning!

No comments: