Saturday, May 30, 2009

Revival with Bro.Mike Jones



Last night, Bro. Mike Jones ended our week with an excellent sermon. It was so amazing how his sermon fit so perfectly with Bro.Roberson and Bro.Belcher's messages. Every Message this week has been just for me... I feel like I have been revived and our church has seen a revival.
Bro.Jones' sermon last night was a perfect end to such an historic week for our church, he preached on how we need to constantly be shaken up, stirred up, and strained, we never need to be at ease. It was such a great night!!!
The Victory Trio from Bro.Mike Jones' church
Bro.Mike and his family, with Me and my family
Hold still...Just one more picture!!!
Daddy and Bro.Mike Jones

2 comments:

Renee said...

Praise the Lord! I'm so thankful the Lord answered prayer's and brought revival to your church!!!

<3 Renee

Dave said...

I answer your question on my blog. Sound like a good meeting.


Dave