Saturday, May 23, 2009

Gone Fishing...


Me trying not to get my pole stuck in a tree... I tend to do that




Mama and Katie











Jennifer, Mama, Katie, and Bethany









Daddy and Bethany








Jennifer




Daddy about to catch the...


Catfish!!!!!!!


OOOOOOOO!





Good Job, Daddy!




The Rain is coming...




Sprinkling. . .. .. ... . .. .












Us, about to get really wet in the back of the truck!





Mama stopped at the crossroads to take a pic.~
Jennifer wants ya'll to know she does have a skirt on in the picture...hehe





Bye~

3 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like fun! I used to go fishing with my Daddy and brothers a lot. But its been years since we took the time...well, that there is no where good to fish around our house. That's the north for ya! ;-)

Ryan Wegner said...

Looks like you had fun! Great pictures!

Nadine said...

Dear Rebekah,
Thank you for coming by to visit my blog and for entering my giveaway - Best wishes!