Thursday, January 22, 2009

Praise the Lord!

Recently I blogged about Youth Sunday, and what a great day it was ...
even though no one got saved.
But this week and last week has truly been wonderful!!! That morning the seed was planted and all it needed was to be watered. Four souls have already been saved and I'm sure there will be many more. I pray that the Lord will continue to bless our church, and that we will see more souls saved soon.
Speaking of that there is a 20 yr. old guy coming who we know is not saved, Daddy has talked to him several times and he just doesn't want to accept the Lord... He has been coming on his own right here lately and you can tell he's being convicted. So please be praying for him.
HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, Rebekah! I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your blog--it is really exciting to find more Independent Fundamental Baptist young ladies! :)