Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Came Here To Stay

Run if you want to
Run if you will
BUT I CAME HERE TO STAY
When I Fall down
I'm gonna get right up
Cause I didn't start out this way
So Run if you want to
Run if you will
BUT I CAME HERE TO STAY
This morning Daddy anounced that he was staying!
He had been praying all week about it, see when he told everyone he was
leaving, it was almost like a death in our church.
So after everyone begged us to stay and we even had a meeting on wednesday night and someone even made a motion to reject Daddy's resignation, Daddy decided he would continue to pray about it.
And so we are here to stay!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so happy for you guys! What a blessing! I've truly been praying about this whole situation with you guys and I'm glad your keeping us updated!!!