Monday, March 23, 2009

College Spotlight of the Week 2..

This week my College Spotlight is on Golden State Baptist College

Golden State is one of my favorite colleges, too. I love the enthusiasm and the energy, Dr. Jack Trieber is one my favorite preachers, though I haven't heard him in person in a long time, I love listening to his sermons on the web! He is so full of life and so on fire for the Lord!

Please pray for the students at Golden State Baptist College, that they will serve the Lord, learn God's will, win souls, and leave there revived and on fire ready to accomplish everything God has for them to do!

If there are any Golden State fan's or students that attend GSBC (If your a student I hope your a fan)that look at my blog please leave a comment and let me know all about GSBC!

No comments: