Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Love Fall~


Last week Me and my Family drove to get some apples in the foot hills.

It was soooo beautiful. The Leaves were bright orange and red's and the cool breeze
just made it feel even more like fall(my absolute favorite season).

This week I have really enjoyed those apples,especially today because I made Apple Bread!
It is sooo good it tastes very fally~lol. Here's some pictures below and at the very bottom I have the Apple Bread Recipe for you! Enjoy!

























































Me and my Family

Apple Bread Recipe~

Beat 3/4 cup vegetable oil with 1 cup white or brown sugar
and 2 eggs. Stir in 1 1/2 cup chopped, unpeeled apples.
1/4 cup chopped walnuts, and 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
(if you like).Sift together 1 1/2 cup flour, 1 teaspoon baking soda, and 1/4
teaspoon salt. Add to apple mixture. Do not overmix. Pour into a 9"x5" loaf pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 55 to 60 minutes.


1 comment:

Nanny Ree said...

I am loving blogging & getting to sample some of the recipes people post. This looks delicious!!! Marie x