Sunday, February 8, 2009

Spring Fever


Our First Sign of Spring
Now that we have had Snow, I am soooo ready for Spring!
I keep singing...
Let the sun shine again,
Let the Flower's bloom again,
Stir the impulse of Love in my Heart!
Holy Spirit reprove then embrace me again,
Let the Sun shine again in my Heart!
and then when I'm feeling a little more melancholy~
I sing ...
I'm as restless as a willow in a wind storm,
I'm as jumpy as a puppet on a string,
I'd say that I have Spring Fever
But I know it isn't Spring!

If you have ever watched State Fair 1940's version you'll know what I'm talking 'bout.
Spring and Fall are my Favorite seasons, not to cold-not to hot~lol.
So I'm totally ready for some Spring weather.

Some GOOD NEWS for ya'll...
Two Bus Kids got saved!!!! Two little Boys, Dylan and Alex.
It was so great! Still be praying for the 20 year old guy coming to our church,
he is still coming regularly and he said something tonight about getting saved... but he still says he's not ready,I don't understand how he could not want salvation, or how he can keep putting it off, It would drive me crazy!I know he is being convicted,...So still be praying for him.

No comments: